Clint has already promised to be my encouragement partner, but I want to get you guys in on it too.
I have decided that my belly has become too protuberant and other parts between my waist and my knees have become too jiggly. Mostly since the holidays, really. This summer, I was running regularly and pretty happy with my body. But alas, I can't say no to cookies and truffles. So to fend off the despair of having to buy a bigger size of jeans, I have decided to be more proactive than I have been this fall/winter and stop it before it happens.
Here is my plan:
1) Say no to dessert. Only allow myself one (small) dessert each week. (Killer, I know)
2) Work out REGULARLY (alternate running on treadmill and weights/lunges/crunches).
3) Cut down on cream/sugar in coffee--but don't get too drastic. It's not THAT jiggly.
4) Limit my portion size: say no to seconds.
5) Gift myself with 5 chocolate chips every day (dark chocolate doesn't count as dessert--it's medically proven to be good for me).
6) Keep written record of weight and workouts.
7) See (and feel) results by spring break.
If you see me, and I have cake in my mouth, please take it away. I don't need it. And ask me how my working out is going. And you can tell me I look GOOD if you want to--if I do. But you don't have to lie.
Also, I saw this picture of myself from Christmas time, and I'm starting to get the saggy stuff under my chin (I think) (or maybe I am holding my head weird and it was just a crazy double chin). Anybody know how to firm up the under-chin sag? Your help is desperately needed! Weigh in (no pun): tell me what you think.