Thursday, April 23, 2009

Something strange is happening

And I don't quite know what to make of it. Last week, around this time, I would have been reading a book. This week, same time, I'm on the computer. And I was last night and the night before that and the night before that. Doing what? Blogging (a good thing). Checking my email and facebook every few seconds (not so good, in my opinion).
What is happening to me? Why am I suddenly more likely to open my laptop than open my book? Right now, Clint and I are sitting next to each other on the couch. He's catching up on Chuck (with headphones in) and I've just gotten done looking at beautiful fabrics I want to buy. Look at this from Anna Maria Horner or these really cool peacocks from Dena Designs.
Sewing is cool, and I feel good about myself when I create something, I feel like the internet has sucked me into its vortex lately, and I want to get out.
So I'm going to log off and go to bed and read until Clint finishes his show. G'night.

1 comment:

BellaRosaEvents said...

Isn't it crazy how that happens, getting caught up in the online world? Here's another site I forgot to tell you about (this one's sewing): http://www.sewmamasew.com/